In order to be accepted on an expedition all men and boys are required to complete a registration process.
- Fill out and submit a registration form with a $25 non refundable registration fee that goes toward the expedition participation fee. To obtain the registration form email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Expedition Registration
- A Phone interview must be completed following reciept of the registration and fee. To schedule your phone interview email email@example.com subject line: Expedition Enterview
- The balance of fees must be recieved 60 days before the expedition date.
- An assumption of risk must be completed and submitted within 30 days of the expedition date. To obtain the assumption of risk form email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Assumption of Risk
- All adult males participating in a father and son or young men retreat must present a certificate of completion of a Catholic Church approved Protecting God's Children course and County Sherrif / FBI fingerprint protocol that is on file with your local diocese.
- Any cancellation within 30 days of the expedition will result in the loss of the entire fee. However it can be used as a full credit for participation in a future expedition